Saturday, August 14, 2010

Natural Birth Control



These are the things we do in late summer where the sun comes in full force ... Insoles
xD children

CLICK HERE BECAUSE I AM A SELFISH AND NOT LET MY VIDEOS ARE INSERTED IN OTHER SITES = P

terrible thing about this is that a few days ago we learned that the new cameras have an option to Univera recording slowed, and that is a thousand times more decent than slowed in Final cut ... so .... we wanted to kill us .. anyway, good to do these things with my friends and then the damn heat of the day in which any person died pale skin heatstroke (including me with two children) I loved seeing this is so sweet .. ^ ^

Even when making a bubble moving in the direction you choose is a pain in the ass.

Anyway, I hope that none of the Coven and tonight we fail our Wild on with Karaoke in the bar xD





0 comments:

Post a Comment