Monday, August 23, 2010

Disney Go Glow Clock Instructions



The other day I went to Cine Hoyts La Reina to see short films in the National Talent Sanfic (Santiago international film festival) and I went on my bike pretty and girly.

found the new bike path of Simon Bolivar, the street where I lived for a year, my first sweet, innocent year in Santiago and the university.
His bike path is beautiful! looks like a path full of trees and curves
^ ^ And there was leaves, and on the ground, falling ... I love the crisp sheets, and step on them, at that time, my wheels pass over ^ ^ And I remembered
this ... I do not know, the leaves will then spring is coming ^ ^


And I miss the times when we took out cameras to photo professionals U "to make our photography work" look Seee ... seeeee xD Just as we work and practice to frozen and sweeps, but this scan was quite literally made hahaha.

and AHG, I went back to the days of the month where I hate hate hate! being a woman, and this forces me to get out before my French class ... oh, today I bought rings Eiffel Tower ^ O ^ I love them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment