Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Small Estate Affidavit Canada

flower_duet @ 2005-10-18T18: 53:00

WELL NOW, IS NOT?

not know where to start I have to say that I feel so stupid having to come to this that I entered this heartburn instead of going to solaris course I had to put in an internet to see if I miss the bad spitting ostia I entered.

First, sovereign bothers me that I have no fucking idea who I have to address this message (whoever you are, play the balls in the shade is ... I save the adjectives that I get so many who do not know which to choose, believe me). I will summarize for the nerve points that come to me I think it might be too consistent otherwise.

to start:

1. On this page you never appointed anyone to respect and pq mismimo leaves me no, and you play to put a name, bad, up and invent telenovelas about me seems negligible, "so you get bored? So boring is your life you invent things they believe 'emotion' in your environment?. For the first time it put names because I am frankly HARTA

2. Your lies, gossip and shit several Bea harming is bad enough already and has been for other circumstances, at least makes me want to spit. Believe you or not, or creates it or not (at this point and I care a shit putiiiiiiisima it is clear that caring for others only brings me problems) I have much appreciation (for the damage without knowing / wanting he did in his day and I feel in many ways identified with it). So much so I asked Paul his phone number to talk to her if I needed to talk or something, or offer one of the 2 posters that I had ordered, but of course, I forgot allergy that produce (not sure why, but knowing your life and remember that unfortunately there are more people like you, I have cleared the doubts) so he wanted me to.

3. In the previous post is that neither had mentioned, but pasoooo already shut up and swallow more shit from others. Nor was this friend who went to dinner and nobody there mentioned, and as if it were, why not see what is wrong in staying with a friend. But nothing, selfishness and desire seems you can fuck right? and nothing, invent a fresh gossip to improve our social life, is not it, that last part to throw a pass at a mine and was sure he was talking Paul or at least could brew as such, put @ egocentric eh?

4. At this point I would like to say something to Bea: I roll with Paul only once in my life and for years (and not that we have fucked with him a couple of kisses with someone who tells me he has a girlfriend and spend the years and I'm in fucking sight! fuck, I think it's good! and that's going bad enough in life to compensate and feel happy if I have so much dislike.) In the problems between you and him happened to get me, they are your and you're good to get me to me by the media. (End of part for her)

5. Neither he is interested in being with me as anything but friends and I with him. And the saddest thing is that neither I can be with him for fear of harming Bea with the shit that go to make up after taking just a disgusting beer.

6. Your stupid interpretations of what I do, say or fail to tell me if you would bring too loose with the sharp tongue that God gave them were to make no harm to people who appreciate one way or another so make an effort, and next time you get bored metete the language in the ass bitch.

7. DEJAME and since you, let him, because if your friend is Bea above is that it was to break your mouth for inventions, FUCK and cruelty and infinite bullshit you show in doing so.


Chair
I do not friends, but this Clearly, if you do not deserve to have them, because I have no idea who you are, but with the damage you've done you know enough to reach a conclusion: you are despicable.


0 comments:

Post a Comment