Thursday, October 13, 2005

Kidney Stone Penis Urethra Lodged Stuck

flower_duet @ 2005-10 - 13T09: 26:00



I hope it's a rainy autumn and the evenings when it clears continue with that golden tone relaxes me so much (although sometimes I end ea saddening that awakens a longing that I do not know where exits).
to see if my life is finally calm waters that would lead to a port finally picked up, I'm tired of swimming in streams that I always throw rocks.




rande

the estuary


pontevedra





An entry I guess I will not interest anyone very much, but knowing this cost me over 100 € and here is the advice, free , in case anyone wants / needs: Arguably
circusntancias by it, had years eating poorly, maybe once or 2 a day, little etc etc. This life against the expected q left me like a sylph not precisely, but rather as an eternal anemic.
Obviously the solution was to eat as God commands, but if eating 'nothing' I had never missed curb the idea of eating more, I never thought a transformation begoña => seal.
In my new line of "wisdom" gained went to the doctor just what I devised a way to eat "normal" that very few people follow and that not only made me gain weight but I lost some weight even eating like 4 times more than before.

The first commandment is to always eat 5 times a day , as follows:

Breakfast:
should always have these 3 components in one of its modes:
hidratos_de_carbono (cereal / toast / biscuits ) + fruit (fruit / juice) + DAIRY (queso_fresco / yogut / milk)

Midmorning:
fruit and milk or fruit + DAIRY
hidratos_carbono (toast etc) + protein (ham etc)

Food:
Suppose a meal divided into 4 parts: 2 must be of vegetables, 1 carbohydrate and protein 1
hidratos_de_carbono : potatoes, pasta, rice protein
: meat , fish, eggs, vegetables
salads, creamed vegetables, etc. (not to eat a giant salad used to eat 2 plates, with a Incoming vegetable soup or something like that is a good solición)

Afternoon: midmorning
As

Dinner:
As mid-morning or lunch, but lighter (without hydrate carbon).


Nothing, that is, but the laziness makes most people go for care, people who have access to this page I care enough to want to do so. Although I think that people need to know a few kilos more than less the issue is learning to eat (some people need more energy is logical to take more carbohydrates, but sele as saying "the concept is the concept").


0 comments:

Post a Comment