Wednesday, August 3, 2005

How To Sighting In Tactical Turrets

flower_duet @ 2005-08-03T14:44:00

Today the day has made me short, mount pc's is certainly memos overwhelming to make an interface in PHP to connect / insert: contract-expeditions-input-oredenesderecogida (and by that I mean if you do not say anything ? Because that to me either, the truth, unless a CONAZA ). I

ground, bad throat and apática_apática_apática.

circumstances at work:
- the purchase by the multinational that Yankee
- the march of a couple of compañeros_ingenieritos_enchufados
- Break my supervisor and therefore have no one to ask the questions about that stuff so funny q
said at the beginning - the end of my contract in October
- the division of tasks which were / are on vacation
- have bitter memories that day and displayed anywhere against my will
.. .
have me in a state of **************** permanent.


live is, with what I earn, expensive enough to not be able to save a shit, so I'll leave this company as I arrived (albeit a bit more fucking, older and more sorry for the opportunities it tell people nocoment ) Among the partners are always talking about buying cars, pc's, houses, etc etc. "I feel undeveloped? "I lost time? in order. I find it strange to be so, so apathetic and I do not crave pampering, or see anyone, find anyone. Afternoon

maybe I just started painting, (or q may have to go to the emergency room to give me something, and you can eat / drink without taking a painkiller before I begin to be dehydrated x'D) I cansadaaaaa cansadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cansadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

0 comments:

Post a Comment