Sunday, July 31, 2005

Are Kink Curbs Good Bikes

flower_duet @ 2005-07-31T16:49:00



1. When you added me to your list of friends?
2. Why did you?
3. What type of posts you prefer to read?
4. About what you'd like to write and yet I have not done?
5. Do you think we'd be friends in "real life"?
6. How often you read my journal?
7. What we have in common?
8. Are you going to put this in your journal so you can answer?



My life goes on without much news. Usually I'm looking forward to the fall to take my long walks in search of mushrooms, but October will in the end of my contract, unemployment etc etc, this year I lost my haste. The uncertainty keeps me on my nerves. Not find work, to see how I make do
xD Yesterday I went for one of these walks, but do not go looking for something unless it relaxes me (I found a pair of eagles a squirrel feeder on a deborapajaros and various mushrooms, pineapples, but noeslomismo xDD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment