Monday, July 25, 2005

Train A Goldfish To Jump

flower_duet @ 2005-07-25T17:34:00



Tomorrow I return to my working life after a vacation that have gone unnoticed as a balance sheet. I have a lot
things change and I must focus on developing a mission statement get me out of the spiral that ends I always plunging into a depressed state which I have to get away and definitively.

- Looking for work (I still have 3 month contract only)
- transform the state of anger against the world that appeared to get away from who they hurt me
- Trying to expand knowledge in the field of programming
- Go to " endocrine / psychologist? to cross a couple of problems

lista_de_quebraderos_de_cabeza Anyway will not arrive with several of my objective requires perseverance, time consuming and do not spare me any of those things, but I will I can.

Anyway my primary objective is to learn to love a little more. Do what I can to rescpecto, now that I moved away from the people who hurt me I guess it will be easier (if I can mitigate the need for isolation and lack of trust in others that has emerged following my decision).


#

0 comments:

Post a Comment