Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How Long Until Dead Mouse Smell

Travel

Mom gave me a watch Anti stress.
With electrons y. .. weird. The most anti
stress of it is that is rubber and I spend the day playing with him sacándomelo

xD ... My allergies improved in the face at least today because the sun left me ; sore arms. I wonder if this summer I go to the beach without dying in the attempt ... I think it should uu go at night

Tome anti allergic tablets, because, apart from the skin, these days began the plague of oriental banana fluff, so, I kill my airway. I have a allergy, however, appear ¬ ¬.

At least I noticed that if I leave my pills, you may need and always, next to the laptop, do not forget to take them =) That's good, because I wanted to spend this summer without being about to die.

Umm, I weigh a lot about that these days, maybe a day out to achieve, even though disturbs me a little joke about it.
Bah, joke all that really affects me ... I should not say that ... I wonder if Hana be long before you leave your elective class, we go to see location for recording the weekend. And I have dreams .... and ... I'm too sensitive, perhaps even more than my skin

Oo Maybe I should shut up and go write a little, I have not updated

0 comments:

Post a Comment