Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Denise Milanowikipedia



Perhaps uu , I'm quite anxious to go home ... must be because I know the new house xD
Today I bought a huge suitcase, because I'm bored of carrying 50 bags each time I travel to year, 3 months and stay there, I took all Oo

I remembered the other day I ate so good! I am proud of my plate of goodies and healthy = P






But within just two months I can go, I hope ...
So I guess I'll spend my birthday here again ^ O ^

Although ...
'm not the one who travels, because last night (today in the morning, almost dawn) gave me to write something ... I do not remember what it says, but hey, I do things without thinking, I'm Sagittarius. So today someone took a trip to NYC, hopefully, will arrive before 2012
xDD




That, again read, AHG! if not I get to sleep or watch series and not read anything! uu, ok ok, I read

0 comments:

Post a Comment