Sunday, September 5, 2010

Bam Margera Black Pearl Necklace

Freakin 'idiot .... Leaves Leaving uu



do not understand why so hard to understand, perhaps because I complicate things
also said you never leave me, you'd always be with me even if I did more stupid things to get away. Y. .. I have done all that has happened to me, and still there.
Although I do not know if this is good is sometimes the best thing ever, sometimes it is unbearable.
But okay, maybe I'm too bipolar, maybe you just want to close each of the barriers to going through.
It's like every day ... have a different idea about all this, and was well when not even thinking. What idiocy-


How wonderful that do not have to write anything else. Shit, I know so well ¬ ¬

Bah, and I'm on vacation, I'll go to visit my family in Santiago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment