Monday, July 26, 2010

Rubbermaid Outlet Store

A dream as a nightmare but

sometimes get scared. Today I woke up scared.

do not know what I dreamed, but I was very aware waking. I think it was all destroyed and I was looking for an umbrella, to cover for heavy rain in summer, while going to a store on my bike, buy chocolates for someone who was in my apartment.

But it was not my department, it was my house and my house was not as I do. I was scared and I did the brave, it was hot, but then cold. And everything was flooded, there was much rain, but could even ride my bike,

I got to the supermarket I always go but things were not there, there were only scattered pockets and empty boxes. Sentíaa people outside screaming, but when I saw them, everyone sonreíay walked like that, even though everything was inundated.

anyone accompanying me, I think it was a woman, about my age, it was my friend, but I remember his face, could not identify it as one of my friends in the real world.

At some point was in the IT department, which was the house, my house, but not my house Oo And we filled the sacks tickets, everything was inundated.
Then

my mom came to wake habitacióny

xD But it still felt that sense of insecurity, fear, everything was running out and away from my hands can stop. Sometimes I hate when I have that kind of dream, and it terrifies me that technically are not nightmares.

And not long ago had one of those catastrophic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment