Monday, September 19, 2005

Free Orion Vcr Manual

flower_duet @ 2005-09-20T08: 36:00


This weekend has given me to review things I have at home when I was a dwarf. I laughed while Scanning some of my works. " Of course mine was not drawing, but it has served to confirm that I am twisted and vague rare for more time than I thought.

Proof my handwriting skills and inability to distinguish between a letter and its mirror image (stained pink as my scaner is sometimes goes boom):


numbers also confounded with his reflection (yes yes, the numbers from 1 to 6 xD)



Y to complete a drawing of high drama:


My name always appears with the N ñ upside down, and sometimes signed as AÑOGEB (with the letters upside down, of course). And what is that? I'm not sure, but I fear that in my extreme laziness rather than bothering to learn the letters of the decals, drew up behind the film that gave me the teacher, who had no number, y la ventana al calcarlo in ... xDDDDDDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment