Friday, November 25, 2005

Mac Pokemon Silver Gameshark Help

flower_duet @ 2005-11-30T12: 45:00

I'm disgusted, and yes, I think almost all my problems come from the same root: I am a naive. say this is a way to check how naive you are, if you get bored for that. (I just I hit 11)





will put a text that I read somewhere that I have no desire or write about it. Perhaps knowing that it is a bad @ s * derived much comfort, but is not the case. [...]

Flores dead: Many of the guys I know are dead and rotten flowers with petals disguised stolen.
If you approach they fear being caught and defend themselves by attacking, if you walk away they feel rejected and you're accused of not to appreciate its beauty.
just get along with those who are like them, but in his vanity always fall in love with real flowers. The look innocent and defenseless, the cheat, manipulate them, the blame for his own evil smell, and make them believe they are evil for not returning the love they receive. Too
shits that think so too beautiful flowers that create a shit. Too many roses that are nailed their own thorns, and bleed, and suffer, and eventually become completely crazy .[...]

Fuckowski

0 comments:

Post a Comment